1. Collection of Information.
We collect information (i) from you directly; (ii) from third parties, and (iii) automatically when you use our Platform.
In general, we collect information as follows:
- Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on the Platform, we collect your name, contact information, and other information you provide. You also will be asked to create a profile on the Platform. If you do, profile information such as your name, username, current interests and projects, demographic information, and any photos you provide may be displayed publicly on the social network. You can customize some of the information displayed publicly in your Sevensmith profile by going to your account and account details. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, please contact us at [email protected]. You have an obligation to provide us with accurate information.
- Public Content: We collect and store the information that you post to the Platform, including your photos, videos, images, comments, Ideabooks, and profile information.
- Transactional Information. If you purchase products within the Platform, we collect certain information in order to process your request, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card or bank account information.
- Platform Activity and Automatically Collected Information. We collect and may store information about your use of the Platform (including our mobile applications), such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Platform, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Linked Networks and Contacts. If you elect to connect your Sevensmith profile to a social network or online platform like Facebook, Google, Instagram or Twitter you will be asked to enable sharing of your contacts with Sevensmith. If you agree to this sharing, in order to facilitate a more connected experience, we may send notices informing your contacts you have joined Sevensmith so that you and your contacts can find and follow each other on the Platform.