Song: The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)
Drink: Mexican Hot ChocolateMakes 2 servings.
3 cups of milk
6 tbsp cocoa powder
1 ½ bars of Mexican chocolate (such as Ibarra chocolate)
2 tbsp sugar
1/8 - 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
½ cup heavy whipping cream
Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Warm the milk in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the cocoa powder, chocolate and sugar. Whisk ingredients all together until the chocolate completely dissolves.
- For a little spice, season with cayenne pepper.
- Add 2 oz. of tequila into each mug and pour chocolate milk into mugs.
- Top each mug with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
Song: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Drink: Ginger Spiced CocktailMakes 2 servings.
2 oz. spiced rum (1 shot = 1-1.5 oz)
2 oz. cream liqueur
2 oz. half and half
1 cup ginger ale
Pinch of cloves
Honey and crushed gingerbread cookie crumbs for garnish
- For a fancier feel, use honey to line the rims of the glasses and dip in crushed gingerbread cookie crumbs.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker or thermos and shake well.
- Pour drink into glasses and enjoy!
Song: Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
Drink: Irish Spiced EggnogMakes 2 servings.
¼ oz Irish whiskey
1 oz Irish cream liqueur
2 cups of milk
- Whisk whiskey, liqueur and egg together in a heat-safe bowl until smooth.
- Boil 2 cups of milk in a saucepan, stirring regularly.
- Pour milk into the egg mixture and stir well.
- Serve in your favorite mugs. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and dash of nutmeg.
Song: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Drink: ChristmosasMakes one pitcher.
2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
1 cup pomegranate seeds
1 cup whole fresh cranberries
1 cup green grapes, halved
1 bottle champagne, cava, prosecco or sparkling white wine
8 oz. sparkling grape juice
- Combine fruit in a large pitcher.
- Pour champagne and juice into pitcher over fruit just before serving.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Song: White Christmas
Drink: Hot ToddyMakes 2 servings.
2 cups hot water
2 tea bags
2 shots (3 oz.) whiskey, brandy, or rum (based on personal preference!)
2 tbsp honey
juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- Boil water and pour into mugs. Steep tea bags for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out tea bag and add 1 tbsp honey, 1 shot whiskey and some juice into each mug.
- Stir and enjoy warm!